A COMPANY YOU SHOULD KNOW
Gerald Chavez Realty, Inc. provides a service of finding the proper shelter and investments for families and investors. We
maintain a large inventory of homes and properties for sale, with a wide range of prices. We market our sellers' properties for the best results. We help buyers secure the best loan available for financing their home. We provide follow up after the sale has been consummated.
We are very active in the New Mexico real estate field. We constantly seek new information and ways to create more dollars for housing for all families in New Mexico. All of our agents own real estate in Valencia County and reside here as well; most were born and raised here.
Serving You Since 1975!
Gerald Chavez started his career in financing in 1968, when he accepted employment with a national finance corporation. This financial knowledge has been irreplaceable, as it has aided numerous families and investors in coordinating their financial income to properties they can afford. Through the numerous programs available for housing, the company has been successful in creating multi-million dollars of property transfers, and hundreds of families are now enjoying their homes and investments. He also learned about management techniques which have aided in the strength and stability of the company. In 2003, he semi-retired and handed the reins over to his daughter and son-in-law, Clarissa and Victor.
Gerald Chavez Realty, Inc. was established in 1975 and has since provided the longest running real estate service to the Valencia County area. We have the best brokers because each is individually trained--gaining the knowledge and techniques perfected over several years. And, each works full-time all of the time for their clients. Our agents are taught to assist clients in a very professional and honest manner. We have an excellent reputation for fast, outstanding service to the local community and state.
The property inventory at Gerald Chavez Realty, Inc. includes single family homes, townhouses, manufactured homes, vacant lots (both improved and unimproved), acreage, farms, ranches, income producing properties and commercial properties. We work with contractors, as well, to provide new construction homes for our buyers.
- Our office advertises in the Homes Illustrated Magazine and the Real Estate Book which are widely circulated and produce numerous prospects which lead to sales. Our office also advertises in the local News Bulletin and Albuquerque Journal.
- We are members of the Valencia County Board of Realtors, the Albuquerque Metropolitan Board of Realtors, the Realtors Association of New Mexico and the National Association of Realtors which means our brokers are professionals dedicated to honest and ethical service.
- We are members of the Southwest Multiple Listing Service: our office utilizes the service of the SWMLS which has over 3000 members which means our sellers get a lot of exposure and our buyers have a pool of various properties to choose from.
- We utilize the Lock Box system which enables other Realtors to access listed homes with a computer key pad making more homes available to be shown to buyers.
- Our office and our listings are featured on several sites on the Internet which gives our sellers more exposure and buyers more information and choices.
- Everyone has found e-mail to be a quick way to stay in touch which enables us to do a better job.
- Each property is photographed and put in a picture book or on our flip board in the reception area so that buyers can see various properties--this helps buyers to know how far their dollar will go and helps them to discuss with our agents their likes and dislikes before any properties are shown.
- We create advertising flyers of properties which we then circulate locally, including Albuquerque, and to prospects outside of the state. We send them to those on our mail lists, place them at the listed homes and also put them up on many break rooms' bulletin boards.
- Our listings have the opportunity of being on video.
- Every Tuesday morning, our office is out previewing properties in the area including new construction subdivisions, MLS listings, and our own listings which enable our agents to be on top of our industry--giving the sellers and buyers the best service!
- We handle relocations as we have reputable Realtor contacts around the nation who can assist our clients when they must leave our area. We also assist buyers from out of state who need relocation information about our area.
- Potential buyers are pre-qualified in the office for the type of property they need and their ability to afford it prior to any homes being shown.
- We listen to what the buyers want and need so that we can find the right property for them. Sellers are pleased with this as well because only ready, willing and able buyers are coming into their homes.
- Agents stay abreast of the ever-changing rates and qualification requirements for various types of loans available to buyers.
We appreciate your business! The next time you need the best real estate service whether buying or selling, contact us!
Gerald Chavez Realty, Inc.
Fax: (505) 865-1064
511 Hwy 314 SW
PO Box 954
Los Lunas, NM 87031